This domain is reserved solely for clerics and priests of Oghma.
It's purpose is the protection against and binding of the entities
that come from the outer planes of existence.
It is one of Oghma's most important responsibilities,
because the Tuatha dé Dannan prefer to keep their world
free of these outsider's influence.
Some spells of this domain are limited for use against evil,
because Oghma is good and because evil outsiders are the most troublesome.
Channeling: Turn outsiders.
5 or more ranks of Knowledge (the planes) give you a +1 bonus to the DC for turning outsiders.
You gain the feats Spell Penetration and Greater Spell Penetration.
- Resistance: Subject gains +1 on saving throws.
- Protection from Evil: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out evil elementals and outsiders.
- Align Weapon: Weapon becomes good.
- Magic Circle against Evil: As Protection from Evil spell, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
- Dismissal: Forces a creature to return to native plane.
- Dispel Evil: +4 bonus against attacks.
- Banishment: Banishes 2 HD/level of extraplanar creatures.
- BindingM: Utilizes an array of techniques to imprison a creature.
- Dimensional Lock: Teleportation and interplanar travel blocked for one day/level.
- Imprisonment: Entombs subject beneath the earth.