Destruction can be seen as the process of turning order into chaos.
Therefore this domain opposes Law and is related to Chaos.
This domain is not related to Evil or opposed to Good,
although many laymen do believe so.
The spells of this domain damage things or the health of people and
even cause earthquakes to destroy buildings and other structures.
You gain the Smite power,
the supernatural ability to make melee attacks with your Charisma modifier as
a bonus to your attack roll and dealing 1 extra point of damage per class level (if you hit).
You must declare the smite before making the attack and a miss counts against your daily limit
on Smite uses.
This ability is usable a number of times equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier per day.
You gain the feat Improved Sunder.
- Inflict Minor Wounds: Touch attack, 1 point of damage.
- Inflict Light Wounds: Touch attack, 1d8 damage +1/level (max +5).
- Shatter: Sonic vibration damages objects or crystalline creatures.
- Contagion: Infects subject with chosen disease.
- Inflict Critical Wounds: Touch attack, 4d8 damage +1/level (max +20).
- Inflict Light Wounds, Mass: Deals 1d8 damage +1/level to any creatures.
- Harm: Deals 10 points/level damage to target.
- Destruction F:Kills subject and destroys remains.
- Earthquake: Intense tremor shakes 5-ft./level radius.
- Implosion: Kills one creature/round.