A feared weapon and curse of Badh Catha, the battle crow,
is the power to strike her enemies with various insanities,
weakening or even destroying their will and mental power.
She inspires her followers with a battle rage that enhances their fighting power and will,
but makes them careless for their lives.
The domain Madness is related to Curse.
You can project forth a cone of pure madness originating from your divine focus
within close range (25 ft. +5 ft./2 levels) a number of times equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier.
The Will saving throw DC is 10 + half your relevant level + your Charisma modifier.
This is a supernatural ability which does not provoke attacks of opportunity.
It functions exactly like the spell Confusion in all respects not mentioned above.
You gain the feat Iron Will.
- Daze: Humanoid creature of 4 HD or less loses next action.
- Hideous Laughter: Subject loses actions for 1 round/ level.
- Rage: Subjects gains +2 to Str and Con, +1 on Will saves, -2 to AC.
- Confusion: Subjects behave oddly for 1 round/level.
- Crushing Despair: Subjects take -2 on attack rolls, damage rolls, saves, and checks.
- Feeblemind: Subject's Int and Cha drop to 1.
- Mind Fog: Subjects in fog get -10 to Wis and Will checks.
- Insanity: Subject suffers continuous Confusion.
- Irresistable Dance: Forces subject to dance.
- Weird: As Phantasmal Killer, but affects all within 30 ft.