This domain governs fate and the knowledge thereof.
Everybody has his own fate, consisting of all situations
where decisions are made. Fate is the sum of all possible
desicions and outcomes of these situations.
Looking into the distant future is therefore very difficult at best.
The seer must choose the most probable path through the mists of time.
One false assumption and the prophecy becomes highly inaccurate.
You gain the supernatural power to see the immediate future, usable
a total number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier.
Each activation of this power can be used for one of the following effects
(You must decide to use the power before you roll, if applicable):
- You are not surprised or flat-footed at the start of an encounter that just happens.
- You gain a +4 insight bonus to your initiative for the rest of the encounter.
- You gain a +4 insight bonus to one Spot, Search or Sense Motive skill check.
- You gain a +4 insight bonus to one attack roll and only for one attack.
- You gain a +4 insight bonus to one reflex saving throw.
You gain the feat Spell Focus (divination).
- Guidance: +1 on one attack roll, saving throw, or skill check.
- Divine Favor: You gain +1 per three levels on attack and damage rolls.
- AuguryM: You learn whether an action will be good or bad.
- Locate Object: Senses direction toward object (specific or type).
- DivinationM: Provides useful advice for specific proposed actions.
- Contact Other Plane: Lets you ask question of extraplanar entity.
- Legend LoreMF: Lets you learn tales about a person, place, or thing.
- VisionMX: As Legend Lore, but quicker and strenuous.
- Moment of Prescience: You gain insight bonus on single attack roll, check, or save.
- Foresight: "Sixth sense" warns of impending danger.