The inventor and master of scripture is Oghma alone.
The power to write and to later read preserves knowledge,
which is also an important aspect of Oghma's portfolio.
The whole art of wizardry would be impossible without Oghma,
who enabled those talented enough to store knowledge and power
in the written word.
Use scrolls and other devices with spell completion activation
as a wizard of half your relevant class level (at least 1st level).
For the purpose of using such a device, if you are also a wizard,
actual wizard levels and these effective wizard levels stack.
You gain the feats Scribe Scroll and Skill Focus (decipher script).
Add Decipher Script to your list of class skills.
- Read Magic: Read scrolls and spellbooks.
- Erase: Mundane or magical writing vanishes.
- Secret Page: Changes one page to hide its real content.
- Glyph of WardingM: Inscription harms those who pass it.
- Explosive Runes: Deals 6d6 damage when read.
- Symbol of PersuasionM: Triggered rune charms nearby creatures.
- Greater Glyph of WardingM: As Glyph of Warding, but up to 10d8 damage or 6th-level spell.
- Symbol of StunningM: Triggered rune stuns nearby creatures.
- Symbol of InsanityM: Triggered rune renders nearby creatures insane.
- Teleportation CircleM: Circle teleports any creature inside to designated spot.