This domain deals with the way and the destination.
It's powers and spells allow to travel to one's destination fast and unhindered.
Epona, the Lady of all Horses, is the goddess to whom travellers pray.
For a number of rounds per day equal to your level you can act normally regardless
of magical effects that impede movement as if you were affected by the spell Freedom of Movement.
This effect occurs automatically as soon as it applies, lasts until it runs out or is no longer needed,
and can operate multiple times per day (up to the total daily limit of rounds).
This granted power is a supernatural ability.
Add Survival and Ride to your list of cleric class skills.
- Purify Food and Drink: Purifies 1 cu. ft./level of food or water.
- Longstrider: Increases your speed.
- Locate Object: Senses direction toward object (specific or type).
- Fly: Subject flies at speed of 60 ft.
- Dimension Door: Teleports you short distance.
- Teleport: Instantly transports you as far as 100 miles/level.
- Find the Path: Shows most direct way to a location.
- Teleport, Greater: As Teleport, but no range limit and no off-target arrival.
- Phase Door: Creates an invisible passage through wood or stone.
- Etherealness: Travel to Ethereal Plane with companions.