Air is one of the four elements and opposes Earth.
Air is the fleeting, the invisible and untouchable element.
The element Air is related to Winter and Weather.
Channeling: Turn earth creatures.
Channeling: Rebuke, command, or bolster air creatures.
5 ranks of Knowledge (the planes) give you a +1 bonus to the DC for turning earth creatures,
as well as rebuking, commanding and bolstering air creatures.
Add Jump to your list of cleric class skills.
*Cast as an air spell only.
- Message: Whispered conversation at distance.
- Feather Fall: Objects or creatures fall slowly.
- Wind Wall: Deflects arrows, smaller creatures, and gases.
- Gaseous Form: Subject becomes insubstantial and can fly slowly.
- Air Walk: Subject treads on air as if solid (climb at 45-degree angle).
- Control Winds: Change wind direction and speed.
- Wind Walk: You and your allies turn vaporous and travel fast.
- Control Weather: Changes weather in local area.
- Whirlwind: Cyclone deals damage and can pick up creatures.
- Elemental Swarm*: Summons multiple elementals.