This domain represents the chaotic and brawly turmoil of battle, where armies clash and
only the best survive.
The domain of Battle consists of many spells to weaken, harm or even kill
the enemies and a few spells to help allies.
You gain the feats Toughness, Combat Casting and
Martial Weapon Proficiency with your deity's favored weapon;
Morrígan favors the greatsword and Nemain favors the greataxe.
- Virtue: Subject gains 1 temporary hp.
- Bane: Enemies take -1 on attack rolls and saves against fear.
- Rage: Gives +2 to Str and Con, +1 on Will saves, -2 to AC.
- Prayer: Allies +1 bonus on most rolls, enemies -1 penalty.
- Confusion: Subjects behave oddly for 1 round/level.
- Inflict Light Wounds, Mass: Deals 1d8 damage +1/level to many creatures.
- Blade Barrier: Wall of blades deals 1d6/level damage.
- Inflict Serious Wounds, Mass: Deals 3d8 damage +1/level to many creatures.
- Shout, Greater: Devastating yell deals 10d6 sonic damage; stuns creatures, damages objects.
- Wail of the Banshee: Kills one creature/level.