Law is one of the primary alignment forces of the multiverse.
Law is represented by mortal concepts of causality, law and order, organisation, regulation and structure.
It is opposed by Chaos.
Channeling: Turn chaotic outsiders.
Channeling: Rebuke, command, or bolster lawful outsiders.
5 ranks of Knowledge (the planes) give you a +1 bonus to the DC for turning chaotic outsiders,
as well as rebuking and commanding lawful outsiders.
You cast law spells at +1 caster level.
*Cast as a law spell only.
- Detect Chaos: Reveals creatures, spells, or objects of selected alignment.
- Protection from Chaos: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
- Calm Emotions: Calms creatures, negating emotion effects.
- Magic Circle against Chaos: As Protection spell, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
- Order's Wrath: Damages and dazes chaotic creatures.
- Dispel Chaos: +4 bonus against attacks by chaotic creatures.
- Hold Monster: As Hold Person, but any creature.
- Dictum: Kills, paralyzes, slows, or deafens nonlawful subjects.
- Shield of LawF: +4 to AC, +4 resistance, and SR 25 against chaotic spells.
- Summon Monster IX*: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.