This domain is often associated with the domain of Prophecy,
but unlike fate luck is treacherous and chaotic.
It applies to the actual moment and not to the future.
Your fate may be a glorious future...
...which you will never reach, if you're out of luck now.
Mannanán mac Lir,
You gain the power of Good Fortune,
which is usable a number of times equal to three* + your Cha modifier per day.
This extraordinary ability allows you to reroll one roll that you have just made,
before the DM declares whether the roll results in success or failure.
You must take the result of the reroll, even if it's worse than the original roll.
*) Optional rule: Roll 1d6 instead for each day. This rule decision should be made at character
creation or campaign start and should apply to the domain and not the individual.
You gain the feats Alertness and Investigator.
Add Gather Information, Listen, Search, and Spot to your list of class skills.
- Guidance: +1 on one attack roll, saving throw, or skill check.
- Entropic Shield: Ranged attacks against you have 20% miss chance.
- Aid: +1 on attack rolls, +1 against fear, 1d8 temporary hp +1/level (max +10).
- Protection from Energy: Absorb 12 points/level of damage from one kind of energy.
- Freedom of Movement: Subject moves normally despite impediments.
- Break Enchantment: Frees subjects from enchantments, alterations, curses, and petrification.
- Mislead: Turns you invisible and creates illusory double.
- Spell Turning: Reflect 1d4+6 spell levels back at caster.
- Moment of Prescience: You gain insight bonus on single attack roll, check, or save.
- Miracle X: Requests a deity's intercession.