This domain governs physical force, an attribute given to mortals by Oghma.
According to Oghma it is best demonstrated through the weaponless fighting arts like boxing and wrestling.
You can perform a feat of strength as a supernatural ability.
You gain an enhancement bonus to Strength equal to your class level.
Activating the power is a free action, the power lasts 1 round,
and it is usable a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier.
You gain the feats Improved Umarmed Strike and Improved Grapple.
- Strengthen: Subject gains +2 to Str for one standard or move action.
- Enlarge Person: Humanoid creature doubles in size.
- Bull's Strength: Subject gains +4 to Str for 1 min./level.
- Magic Vestment: Armor or shield gains +1 enhancement per four levels.
- Spell Immunity: Subject is immune to one spell per four levels.
- Righteous Might: Your size increases, and you gain combat bonuses.
- StoneskinM: Ignore 10 points of damage per attack.
- Grasping Hand: Large hand provides cover, pushes, or grapples.
- Clenched Fist: Large hand provides cover, pushes, or attacks your foes.
- Crushing Hand: Large hand provides cover, pushes, or crushes your foes.