Trickery is the weapon of the smart,
who prefer winning by wit instead of brute force.
You can increase your intelligence as a supernatural ability.
You gain an enhancement bonus to Intelligence equal to your class level.
Activating the power is a free action, the power lasts 1 round,
and it is usable a number of times per day equal to three + your Charisma modifier.
You gain the feat Deceitful.
Add Bluff, Disguise, and Forgery to your list of class skills.
- Prestidigitation: Performs minor tricks.
- Disguise Self: Disguise own appearance.
- Invisibility: Subject invisible 1 min./level or until it attacks.
- NondetectionM: Hides subject from divination, scrying.
- Confusion: Subjects behave oddly for 1 round/level.
- False VisionM: Fools scrying with an illusion.
- Mislead: Turns you invisible and creates illusory double.
- Screen: Illusion hides area from vision, scrying.
- Polymorph Any Object: Changes any subject into anything else.
- Time Stop: You act freely for 1d4+1 rounds.