One of the primary alignment forces of the multiverse.
Chaos is represented by mortal concepts of randomness, individuality, freedom, spontanity and free will.
It is opposed by Law.
Channeling: Turn lawful outsiders.
Channeling: Rebuke, command or bolster chaotic outsiders.
5 ranks of Knowledge (the planes) give you a +1 bonus to the DC for turning lawful outsiders,
as well as rebuking and commanding chaotic outsiders.
You cast chaos spells at +1 caster level.
*Cast as a chaos spell only.
- Detect Law: Reveals creatures, spells, or objects of selected alignment.
- Protection from Law: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
- Shatter: Sonic vibration damages objects or crystalline creatures.
- Magic Circle against Law: As Protection spell, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
- Chaos Hammer: Damages and staggers lawful creatures.
- Dispel Law: +4 bonus against attacks by lawful creatures.
- Animate Objects: Objects attack your foes.
- Word of Chaos: Kills, confuses, stuns, or deafens nonchaotic subjects.
- Cloak of ChaosF: +4 to AC, +4 resistance, SR 25 against lawful spells.
- Summon Monster IX*: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.