A curse can range from a harmless word of frustration
over an expression of helpless anger to boundless ravenousness for revenge.
A curse spoken by normal folk may have effect sometimes,
casting the spells of this domain is more reliable.
The effect of a curse is nearly always indirect, not killing on the spot,
but harming and harassing the victim as a punishment for past deeds.
An exception to this rule is the curse of undeath,
for which dying is of course a requirement.
The domain Curse is related to Madness.
Channeling: Rebuke, command, or bolster undead.
5 ranks of Knowledge (religion) give you a +1 bonus to the DC for rebuking, commanding, or bolstering undead.
Add Intimidation to your list of class skills and gain the feat Skill Focus (Intimidation).
- Daze: Humanoid creature of 4 HD or less loses next action.
- Doom: One subject takes -2 on attack rolls, damage rolls, saves, and checks.
- Blindness/Deafness: Makes subject blind or deaf.
- Bestow Curse: -6 to an ability score; -4 on attack rolls, saves, and checks; or 50% chance of losing each action.
- Enervation: Subject gains 1d4 negative levels.
- Mark of Justice: Designates action that will trigger curse on subject.
- Geas/Quest: As Lesser Geas, plus it affects any creature.
- Power Word Blind: Blinds creature with 200 hp or less.
- Create Greater UndeadM:
Create shadows, wraiths, and fouler creatures.
- Energy Drain: Subject gains 2d4 negative levels.