Many Tuatha dé Dannan grant access to this important domain.
The Plant domain governs all plant-life regardless of form and environment.
Channeling: Rebuke, command, or bolster plant creatures.
5 ranks of Knowledge (nature) give you a +1 bonus to the DC for
rebuking or commanding plant creatures.
You gain the feats Extra Channeling and Skill Focus ( Knowledge (nature) ).
Add Knowledge (nature) to your list of class skills.
- Detect Plants: Detects kinds of plants.
- Entangle: Plants entangle everyone in 40-ft.-radius.
- Barkskin: Grants +2 (or higher) enhancement to natural armor.
- Plant Growth: Grows vegetation, improves crops.
- Command Plants: Sway the actions of one or more plant creatures.
- Wall of Thorns: Thorns damage anyone who tries to pass.
- Repel Wood: Pushes away wooden objects.
- Animate Plants: One or more trees animate and fight for you.
- Control Plants: Control actions of one or more plant creatures.
- Shambler: Summons 1d4+2 shambling mounds to fight for you.