The obvious theme of this domain are animals - both wild and domestic.
It's a domain closely related to nature and natural life.
It belongs to the portfolio of Dana and many other Tuatha dé Dannan.
Channeling: Rebuke, command, or bolster animals.
5 ranks of Knowledge (nature) and 5 ranks of Handle Animal each give you
a +1 bonus to the DC for rebuking and commanding animals.
You gain the feats Extra Channeling and Skill Focus (handle animal).
Add Handle Animal and Knowledge (nature) to your list of class skills.
*Can only summon animals.
- Charm Animal: Makes one animal your friend.
- Calm Animals: Calms (2d4 + level) HD of animals.
- Hold Animal: Paralyzes one animal for 1 round/level.
- Dominate Animal: Subject animal obeys silent mental commands.
- Summon Nature's Ally IV*: Calls creature to fight.
- Commune with Nature: Learn about terrain for 1 mile/level.
- Antilife Shell: 10-ft. field hedges out living creatures.
- Animal Shapes: One ally/level polymorphs into chosen animal.
- Summon Nature's Ally VIII*: Calls creature to fight.
- Shapechange F: Transforms you into any creature, and change forms once per round.