Evil is one of the four primary aligment forces of the multiverse.
It is represented by mortal concepts like selfishness and survival of the strongest.
Evil people have no mercy for the weak and believe the ends justify the means.
Evil is opposed by Good.
The evil deities of the Tuatha dé Dannan belong to the pantheon as members of the divine
family or clan. They are not the enemies of the Tuatha dé Dannan or the human races.
One of their goals is to make the human races strong through natural selection and war.
Channeling: Turn good outsiders.
Channeling: Rebuke, command, or bolster evil outsiders and undead.
5 ranks of Knowledge (the planes) give you a +1 bonus to the DC for turning,
rebuking, commanding, or bolstering outsiders.
5 ranks of Knowledge (religion) give you a +1 bonus to the DC for
rebuking, commanding, or bolstering undead.
*Cast as an evil spell only.
- Detect Good: Reveals creatures, spells, or objects of selected alignment.
- Protection from Good: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
- Death Knell: Kill dying creature and gain 1d8 temporary hp, +2 to Str, and +1 caster level.
- Magic Circle against Good: As Protection spell, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
- Unholy Blight: Damages and sickens good creatures.
- Dispel Good: +4 bonus against attacks by good creatures.
- Eyebite: Target becomes panicked, sickened, and comatose.
- Blasphemy: Kills, paralyzes, weakens, or dazes nonevil subjects.
- Unholy AuraF: +4 to AC, +4 resistance, SR 25 against good spells.
- Summon Monster IX*: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.