One of the primary alignment forces of the multiverse.
Good is represented by mortal concepts of morality, kindness, pity, mercy,
protection of the weak and fairness.
It is related to Sun and opposed to Evil.
Many Thuatha dé Dannan are good and create a balance of power
with the fewer evil ones. This domain is not granted by all good gods though.
Channeling: Turn evil outsiders and undead.
Channeling: Rebuke, command, or bolster good outsiders.
5 ranks of Knowledge (the planes) give you a +1 bonus to the DC for turning,
rebuking, commanding, or bolstering outsiders.
5 ranks of Knowledge (religion) give you a +1 bonus to the DC for turning undead.
*Cast as a good spell only.
- Detect Evil: Reveals creatures, spells, or objects of selected alignment.
- Protection from Evil: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
- Aid: +1 on attack rolls, +1 on saves against fear, 1d8 temporary hp +1/level (max +10).
- Magic Circle against Evil: As Protection spell, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
- Holy Smite: Damages and blinds evil creatures.
- Dispel Evil: +4 bonus against attacks by evil creatures.
- Undeath to Death M: Destroys 1d4 HD/level undead (max 20d4).
- Holy WordF: Kills, paralyzes, slows, or deafens nongood subjects.
- Holy Aura: +4 to AC, +4 resistance, and SR 25 against evil spells.
- Summon Monster IX*: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.